Attorney Charles J. Maiers
Charles J. Maiers is an associate at the law firm of Due Doyle Fanning Alderfer LLP, a boutique litigation firm located in downtown Indianapolis. Prior to joining, Mr. Maiers worked as an attorney for Michiana Land Services, Inc., a right-of-way procurement company specializing in utility projects. Prior to that, Mr. Maiers worked at the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission in the General Counsel's office.
Mr. Maiers' practice concentrates on tort litigation, subrogation, real estate disputes, and eminent domain/right-of-way.
Mr. Maiers is a 2013 of the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, cum laude, where he was the President of the Energy Law Association. Mr. Maiers is a 1999 graduate of Indiana University.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Maiers was a public school teacher in central Indiana where he taught English.
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability
- Trucking and Commercial Vehicle Accident Litigation
- Motorcycle Accident Litigation
- Construction Accident Defense
- Worker's Compensation Defense
- Business Litigation
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Indiana, 2013
- Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law, 2013
- J.D., cum laude
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.A., Education
- Acuity Insurance Company
- Auto Owners Insurance Company
- American Electric Power
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
Past Employment Positions:
- Michiana Land Services, Attorney, 2013 - 2014
- Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission, 2012 - 2013
- Legal Intern