Attorney Christopher J. Appel
Christopher J. Appel is an associate at the law firm of Due Doyle Fanning & Alderfer, LLP, in Indianapolis, Indiana. He was born in Indianapolis and grew up on the city’s north side. Mr. Appel graduated from Bishop Chard High School in 2005. In 2009, he received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History from Indiana University.
Mr. Appel earned a J.D. from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2012. While in law school, Mr. Appel clerked for Cline Farrell Christie & Lee, P.C. He also served as a notes editor for the Indiana International & Comprehensive Law Review. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Appel also served as a Fayette County attorney from 2013 to 2015.
Mr. Appel is admitted to the Indiana State Bar. He is licensed to practice in Indiana and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Indiana. Mr. Appel is also a member of the Indiana State Bar Association.
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability
- Trucking and Commercial Vehicle Accident Litigation
- Motorcycle Accident Litigation
- Construction Accident Defense
- Worker's Compensation Defense
- Business Litigation
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Nothern District of Indiana
- Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law, 2012
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, 2009
- B.A., Political Science & History
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Indiana State Bar Association
Past Employment Positions:
- Baker & Bodwell, P.C.
- Associate Attorney
- Cline Farrell Christie & Lee, P.C.
- Law Clerk