Attorney Kristen K. Rollison
Kristen K. Rollison is a partner in the law firm of Due Doyle Fanning & Alderfer, LLP in Indianapolis. She was born in Vincennes, Indiana on March 14, 1961 and raised in Southern Indiana. Ms. Rollison graduated summa cum laude with a B.A. in psychology and Phi Beta Kappa honors from Indiana University - Bloomington in 1983 and received her J.D. in 1986 from the University of San Diego School of Law.
Ms. Rollison's area of concentration has been worker's compensation defense since 1987. She lectures frequently on worker's compensation issues and also conducts in-house seminars for employers on claim prevention and effective claim management, as well as on changes in Indiana law relative to worker's compensation.
Ms. Rollison is a graduate of the 24th class of the Stanley K. Lacy Executive Leadership program. She is also a member of the Indianapolis and Indiana Bar Associations, past chair of the Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana worker's compensation section, and active in the Indiana Worker's Compensation Institute.
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability
- Trucking and Commercial Vehicle Accident Litigation
- Motorcycle Accident Litigation
- Construction Accident Defense
- Worker's Compensation Defense
- Business Litigation
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Indiana, 1986
- U.S. Federal Court, 1986
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- Indiana University Bloomington
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Worker's Compensation Institute
Honors and Awards:
- BV Distinguished Rating by Martindale-Hubbell